Tuesday 20 May 2014

Point + Shoot 17th May - 18th May 2014

What a glorious weekend it has been!

The sunshine has resulted in us being out in the garden even more. However this weekend we have not been busy gardening we have been appreciating all of the hard work that has been done. We have actually had time to relax and entertain in the garden.

We felt extremely proud to show off all that has been done in the last year.

On Saturday we had hubby's family over to celebrate my mother in laws birthday. This meant that I could enjoy a lot of kitchen time preparing the food for everyone. We had a lovely day with food, drinks and great company! Here is the link to my Summer Berry Gateaux that is pictured.

On Sunday, after a trip out, we spent time in the garden pottering about. Normally when the twins sleep I use the time to blog, but not on Sunday. It was so nice to spend some time with the hubby doing gardening jobs together. Sundays job was one of my favourites, planting the hanging baskets and troughs.

It has been a lovely weekend and I hope that we have many, many more like it!

Here is our weekend in pictures...

















 
As always I am sharing our weekend Point and Shoot post with the lovely Em at Snowing Indoors
 
Point+Shoot_snowingindoors.com


18 comments:

  1. Ooh those desserts look lovely. Doesn't a blue sky make so much difference to photos as well.

    I'm liking your wooden archway in the garden too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a yummy scrummy sunny weekend full of fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh what a lovely looking spread! gorgeous garden too! such lovely weather this weekend wasn't it! unlike today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous photos - looks like a brill weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Probably not helping myself because I can't have them, but those desserts look SO GOOD. Your weekend looks so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness I need cake! Looks like a perfect weekend with family, food and sunshine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am looking forward to the sunshine coming and hopefully moving if its ever gonna be possible, need to enjoy some garden sunshine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. We also enjoyed spending lots of time outside as the weather was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a great weekend hun. Your food looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. We enjoyed our weekend in the garden as well although I had to wait till late evening to mow the lawn as it was far too hot to do it in the daytime!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that gateaux looks so tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The garden is amazing, I can't wait until we can enjoy ours like that. The sleeping photo is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your meal looks gorgeous. I love weekends pottering about in the garden and playing with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't get the image of the cake out of my head, delicious! What a fabulous weekend, here's to another one just like that

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like you had great weekend and packed in so much.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad the sun was out this weekend. Looks like you were very busy and had a nice time. Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  17. aww what a cute family you guys are! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A very busy weekend indeed! Love the picture of your daughter ironing!! Those cakes look delicious x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x