Wednesday 21 May 2014

Alphabet Project - B is for...

Week 2 of PODcast Alphabet Project has soon come round!

As you'll have guessed week 2 is B!

As I was walking around the garden with the twins I was looking for B inspiration. Once I started to look I found a few, so today I am not sharing just one B picture I'm sharing a few!

B is for...

BLOWING
Isabella was trying to blow the dandelion

BRAVE
The twins are getting brave enough to push food through
the cage to the chickens

BASKET
I love planting the baskets and that was my job over
the weekend

BUTTERCUP

BROAD BEANS
Our Broad Bean plants have started to flower
 
BUMBLE BEE
I caught this Bee just sitting happily on the Allium
I am sharing this post with PODcast's Alphabet Project pop over and see what B others have captured!

5 comments:

  1. Aww so many Bs and all of them are cute =) #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how brilliant Kirsty! So many really great B's there. The chicken feeding must have been a special moment and I love the dandelion clock face! Thanks for sharing with #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Allium and the bee too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of brilliant 'B's in your garden! My two love blowing dandelion's too :) #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some beautiful pictures, especially the close ups. I love your buttercup (have been aiming at this, and failing) and the bee (great capture). #Alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x