Monday 5 May 2014

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 5th May 2014

Last weeks meal plan did change after I found out that I had been selected as a Morrisons Mum!

On Friday we enjoyed some lovely fresh fish and on Saturday I made a pulled pork meal.

I did manage to make the Kedgeree that was planned, however I did make it with a twist. When I went to make it I realised that I was missing the key ingredient. I had no rice so I made a delicious couscous style Kedgeree and you can find the recipe here

This week I am only planning two meals as we are going away at the end of the week.

The hubby and I are having Thursday and Friday night away. On Thursday we are going to see Paul Hollywood and then on Friday the hubby is going to wine and dine me!

We are also out for a meal today so will only be having a light tea this evening of sandwiches.

This is what we will be enjoying on Tuesday and Wednesday this week...

Week Commencing 5th May 2014

Pulled Pork Lasagne

This is a meal that I wanted to make last time we had pulled pork but didn't get round to it so this week as I am not doing a lot in the kitchen I will make it this week. I will also be sharing this recipe!

Enchiladas

As our plans changed last week I will be making this meal this week.

I hope everyone has a lovely week x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x